FULK encourages and supports creative thinking.
Ideas and innovations can be researched,
developed and applied in our CSHD.
We are aware that cutting-edge complex systems requires many
the recognition of the architectural
implications on the system, the understanding
of the emerging technologies, the diagnosis and the
handling of failures, appreciation of performance
and scalability, importance of safety and reliability,
appreciation of timing and accuracy constrains,
and the efficiency of interfacing and handshaking
between software and hardware. On recognising these
factors we make every effort to translate those requirements
into reality. We currently interesting in the development of
autonomous and Rigoius System
- Projects that have been developed so far
- Multi-agents system for monitoring and diagnostics of vehicles
- Drivers for land and underwater robots
- Messaging systems for mobile communications
- Location-based services applications (m-commerce)
- Real-time knowledge-based systems for aircrafts
- Localisation of software packages and language processing.
- Sphinx the Robot